Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini, Lucca
Istituto Italiano di Musica Antica
Italian Institute for Applied Musicology
8-10 December 2023
SOON THE PROGRAMME
- Roberto Illiano (Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini)
- Marcello Mazzetti (University of Huddersfield, Istituto Italiano di Musica Antica, Palma Choralis)
- Fulvia Morabito (Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini)
- Massimiliano Sala (Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini)
- Massimiliano Locanto (Università di Salerno)
- Livio Ticli (University of Huddersfield, Istituto Italiano di Musica Antica, Palma Choralis)
- Arnie Cox (Oberlin College, OH)
- Rolf Inge Godøy (University of Oslo)
The official languages of the conference are English, French, Italian and Spanish. Papers selected at the conference will be published in a miscellaneous volume.
Papers are limited to twenty minutes in length, allowing time for questions and discussion. Please submit an abstract of no more than 500 words and one page of biography.
All proposals should be submitted by email no later than ***Sunday 23 April 2023*** to <email@example.com>. With your proposal please include your name, contact details (postal address, e-mail and telephone number) and (if applicable) your affiliation.
The committee will make its final decision on the abstracts by the end of May 2023 and contributors will be informed immediately thereafter. Further information about the programme and registration will be announced after that date.
For any additional information, please contact:
Dr. Massimiliano Sala