Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini
in collaboration with
Bergamo, Fondazione MIA (Sala Locatelli)
SOON THE PROGRAMME
- Roberto Illiano (Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini)
- Étienne Jardin (Palazetto Bru Zane)
- Massimiliano Locanto (Università di Salerno)
- Fulvia Morabito (Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini)
- Massimiliano Sala (Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini)
- Rémy Campos (Conservatoire de Paris / HEM – HES-SO)
The official languages of the conference are English, French, Italian. Papers selected at the conference will be published in a miscellaneous volume.
Papers are limited to twenty minutes in length, allowing time for questions and discussion. Please submit an abstract of no more than 500 words and one page of biographical information.
All proposals should be submitted by email no later than ***14 April 2023*** to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Please include your name, contact details (postal address, e-mail and telephone number) and (if applicable) your affiliation with your proposal.
The committee will make its final decision on the abstracts by the end of April, and contributors will be informed immediately thereafter. Further information about the programme and registration will be announced after that date.
For any additional information, please contact:
Dr. Massimiliano Sala